Welcome to the Berwyn Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency? If YES, STOP and Call 911 immediately!
- Does anyone require immediate medical care? If YES, STOP and call 911 immediately!
If You answered NO to both questions, please continue.
- Did this incident occur outside the City of Berwyn?
- Was there any evidence left behind by the offender (fingerprints, blood, etc.)?
If you answered no to the above 2 questions, you are ready to file your report online.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you have any other questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
If you answered YES to any of the above 2 questions or if you would prefer to have an officer dispatched to your home or business to file any type of police report instead of using the Berwyn Police Department’s Citizens Online Reporting System, please call our non-emergency number at (708) 795-5600 extension 0 for assistance.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Certain Report Types may require the submitter to upload an image of an official identification document.
- Understand that filing a false police report is a crime in the State of Illinois and is punishable by a fine and/or incarceration if convicted.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Berwyn Police Department’s non-emergency (708)-795-5600 ext. 0 to speak with a tele-communicator in our dispatch center